The Trinidad and Tobago Film Company Limited (FilmTT) is the state agency established in 2006 to facilitate the growth and development of the film and audio-visual sector in Trinidad & Tobago. As a subsidiary of the Trinidad and Tobago Creative Industries Company Limited, FilmTT works on all aspects of film sector development, promotes Trinidad & Tobago as a film production location, and provides Film Commission services to local and incoming productions.
FilmTT’s mission is to maximise the economic and creative potential of Trinidad and Tobago’s screen industries for the benefit of the country and its people. FilmTT provides the following services to local and international producers:
• Manage the Production Expenditure Rebate Programme.
• Arrange complimentary entry of equipment into the country for temporary use.
• Arrange work permits, visas and exemptions for cast and crew.
• Connect international producers to local production companies and fixers to manage production logistics on the ground on their behalf.
• Provide production support services for all producers, such as arranging permissions through members of our Film Friendly Network.
• Host an online Production Directory where you can find cast and crew.
• Host an online Locations Database where you can find images and descriptions from all over Trinidad and Tobago.