Edmonton, the 5th largest city in Canada with a friendly “small town” feeling.
- 22-30% Provincial tax credit
- 10-15% municipal production fund
- Screen-friendly community
- Location scouting incentive
- Production location rebate up to $50,000 CAD
- No municipal permit fees
- Four seasons with 16+ hours of sunlight in summer and 16+ hours of darkness in winter
- Edmonton river valley: the largest continuous urban green space in North America
- Rural locations and small towns within the studio zone
- Historic western locations including Fort Edmonton Park https://www.fortedmontonpark.ca/
Edmonton Metro Region locations library: https://alberta.reel-scout.com
Film Alberta Studio – 15,000 sq ft https://www.filmalberta.com
Dept 9 Studios – 5,500 sq ft https://dept9studios.com
Productions filmed in Edmonton: #Roxy, Assassination of Jesse James, Blackstone, Cut Bank, Freezer Burn, Good Luck Chuck, Puppy Love and more!
Contact us today for more info: www.edmontonscreen.com email@example.com +1 (780) 420-2990