Western Australia’s lead screen funding and development organisation. Website: www.screenwest.com.au/ Contact: Gabrielle Cole, Production Attraction and Services Manager E: email@example.com P:+ 61 08 6169 2100.
Q Commission Incentives
In addition to the Australian Federal Incentive Program Screenwest offers:
Footloose Production Fund (scripted productions):
- Local Production Company required.
- Minimum Spend: None.
- Project Cap: $400,000 AUD.
- Qualifying Western Australian Expenditure.
Western Australian Screen Fund:
- Scripted Productions Minimum Spend: $500,000 AUD in regional Western Australia.
- Factual Productions Minimum Spend: $100,000 AUD in regional Western Australia.
- Project Cap: 2:1, up to $ 2,000,000 AUD.
- Qualified Western Australian Regional Spend.
Western Australia PDV Rebate:
- Up to 20% of the first $500,000 AUD of expenditure (up to $100,000 AUD ); and a
- Further 10% rebate for all expenditure over $500,000 AUD on post-production, digital and visual
effects work undertaken in WA on qualifying tasks of at least $100,000 AUD on an eligible project.